Hello!

Caleb SCWoody423 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 05:18:33 EST 2002

Hi - I'm new to the list, and I'll start with some comments on the DWJ books
I've been reading over Christmas.

I borrowed Black Maria from the library. The cover is an older one of Mig
holding a quill pen with the box floating over her head and a wolf in the
background. In my opinion it's much better than the latest cartoony cover.
Very enjoyable story - the atmosphere was well conveyed, but I was slightly
disappointed...

that nothing more came of Mig having to become like one of the "Mrs Urs". I
thought more would come of this, but unless I missed something, it didn't.

I'm just quibbling, anyway. I also got The Spellcoats and The Crown of
Dalemark for Christmas.

Caleb W.