Wind Singer

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Fri Jan 4 16:45:47 EST 2002

[after Ania's brief mention of the ?William Hodgson? book]

 It's been bothering me for some time, but the Wind Singers I recall are
 the semi-alien beings in Megan Lindholm's book. I have three novels in
 one fat _The Windsingers_ volume, and I loved the gypsy tale and iconic
 patterns in it. Dredging up the Lost Temple Artefact... that sort of thing.
 Going to the Place where Art Therapy Drains Your Life-Force, neat.

 And I think of it every time the "wrong" Wind Singer citation occurs on-list.

 Book One: Harpy's Flight
 Book Two: The Windsingers
 Book Three: The Limbreth Gate

 (c) 1983, 1984, 1984

Tanaqui (treat me as a newbie: I have 900+ unread messages by now)

P.S. I also know of a nasty short story where blood-as-life-force is drained
     to make Special Clay for the unscrupulous sculptor, but that's Stephen
     Donaldson, I *think*