Best of 2001

Lucien tubbydome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 23:54:54 EST 2002

> The question then follows on: what is the greatest
> number of editions of a
> single DWJ book that people own?

I own 3 copies of Howl's Moving Castle. I can't
remember the editions but one is the old cover (the
one with the black castle), one is the new HCollins
edition and the last is an American library binding.
Really awful illustration though. I don't like the
illustrations of the HCollins reprints much, except
for Fire and Hemlock, The Time of the Ghost and A Tale
of Time City.

Cheers
Lucien

=====
Le Petite Livre Noir
http://thecollective.fireandhemlock.net/sleepy/sleepy.htm
"You're not the only one who can do toads, you know!"
Calcifer, Castle in the Air