Best of 2001

Wed Jan 2 01:44:01 EST 2002

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:15:46 -0500, rganetzk at oberlin.edu wrote:

>I'm secretly trying to procure a copy of Power of thee
>with the "Magic Quest" cover (actually, I want a complete set of the Magic Quest
>books, with those covers, but they're really old, and I've only seen one apart from
>my copy of Magicians of Caprona, and it was in a used bookstore in the middle of
>the Milwaukee airport, and I was trying to do other stuff, like get on a plane, at the
>time.)

I would love a complete set of Magic Quest books myself.  So many good
titles in that series....  Most of the time, though, I've bought them by
serendipity, like last year when I bought Tanith Lee's _The Dragon Hoard_
and it just happened to be the Magic Quest edition.  Lucky me.  They are
very hard to find.  (Anyone got _The Ash Staff_?  Talk about impossible to
find.)

I don't have multiple copies of DWJ at all.  I have given all of my
multiples away to needy friends.  Aren't I sweet?

(Oh, and I just saw the new _Castle in the Air_ pb that a friend received
for Christmas.  Looks pretty nice.)

Melissa Proffitt