Best of 2001

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Tue Jan 1 01:59:47 EST 2002

The question then follows on: what is the greatest number of editions of a
single DWJ book that people own?  I owned five different copies of Charmed
Life, but I gave one away for Christmas.  I own four copies of several of
the other books.

I want to get all the editions of all of the books!!!

Kylie
DWJ Completeist

PS Best of 2001 - Lirael by Garth Nix.