William Nicholson (was Re: Recommending books)

hemlocke hemlocke at fireandhemlock.net
Mon Feb 18 21:51:26 EST 2002

Hello

*grin* NOW I can join in

O'Donovan wrote:

> >Oh, another rec I don't think anyone has mentioned, (from Becca),
> >William Nicholson.  The third one in his trilogy is just out here,
> >but Becca hasn't read it yet.
>
> AAAAAAH!  I am so jealous!  I love that series and I'm dying to find out
> what happens.  It's probably going to be months and months before I can
get
> it.  I wish I'd bought _Slaves of the Mastery_ but I was sort of poor at
the
> time.

I have all of the trilogy now and my copy of Firesong is *grins*
autographed. I attended a talk by him at Ottakars in Glasgow's Buchanan
Galleries last May and was very entertained by what he had to say. Then I
did the touristy thing and got him to sign a copy. I've not finished
Firesong yet and am extremely tempted to just cheat and look at the ending!

Cheers
Hemlocke