Phantasmacon

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 16:34:04 EST 2002

--- Jendle <jenny.preston at virgin.net> wrote:
> Deep Secret:
> In the Opening Ceremony, when Maree is looking
> around, she says she could
> quite fancy "the dark one in black leather and
> mirror shades sitting beside
> Uncle Ted on the platform."  Neil Gaiman?

I always thought so.  I attempted to ask him about it
once after a lecture he did, and I can never remember
if he said yes or not because he proceeded to explain
that the breakfast scene with Nick and Maree in the
hotel was actually based on a breakfast he and DWJ
once had at a con.  And by that point I was too
distracted and laughing to pursue an answer to my
original question...

--jenwa.