OT Knightfall

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Feb 26 04:04:59 EST 2002

This book will most definitely get a Place of Honour amongst all the
Cool Books that I own, and I'm sure not only because the heroine has
my name! Though it is pretty cool, because I remember when I was
little I kept wanting to change my name to Eilonwy and now there will
be a heroine whose name I won't have to change mine to (if that makes
sense) because her name IS mine! Mwah hah hah! It is all part of my
evil plan...I'm not sure which one, but I'm positive I will remember
soon...

A Very Excited Becca