Which dwj char are you?

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sat Feb 23 08:35:17 EST 2002

I keep coming back to Sophie. I'm not tidy, but I have spasms of frantic
cleaning when upset or angry. I have a deeply implanted feeling that things
*ought* to do such and such... like Sophie's elder sister notion. I can
sometimes love the small kindnesses from people not obviously lovable. And I
have a big interest in transforming ideas and bringing things to life.

At best, I'm a pale shadow of Sophie. She's braver than me, tougher, and an
elder sister type, which I'm not. But there it is. I'm not much like Maree,
who is my other favourite heroine.

Sallyo.