OT: Second hand bookshops in Dublin.

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 14:30:26 EST 2002

A question for the Ireland division:

I am hoping to go to Dublin this Monday. Unfortunately
this is business and not pleasure and it looks I will
be spending most of my time delving into the
Traditional Music Archive for my studies.

Nevertheless, poor student as I am, I was hoping to
pick up some cheep-ish reading material that has got
nothing to do with studying.

So, do you know where there are some good second hand
book shops in Dublin. Is there a particular area that
is particularly bookish, or a particular shop that I
should not miss? Any hints would be much appreciated.

Sophie