Which dwj char are you?

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Thu Feb 21 22:29:36 EST 2002

Which DWJ character (or other character) do you identify with the most?  I
was just rereading DS (For the 100th time, I'm sure)  And I had always
identified better with Rupert.  I'm rather rule-following, not to mention a
computer programmer, but this time, I don't really know why, I identified
very, ery strongly with Maree.  Our backgrounds aren't very similar but the
things she was feeling very much resonated.  Before that I'm sure  I would
have said Anne, as I have kept my imaginary friends for ::far:: too long,
or Maewen, as I look a lot like her, or Amanda because I respect her a
lot...but this is the first time that I have felt that I connect on a
non-superficial level with a character...What about other people?

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for eventually
it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel