Re Dreams

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:49:16 EST 2002

Caleb wrote,

> I seem to have more dreams influenced by books and things now than I

> remember having.

A couple of months ago I wrote about a couple of scary dreams that came from reading Hexwood, but it's rare for me to have such coherent memories. I often wake up from dreams of daring adventure, but only retain a confused impression of rushing about through weird landscapes or strange buildings. In the nicer version of these I seem to lead a charmed life and succeed in rescuing myself and others. I had one of the other kind last night - I ended up in a burning city at dusk, the air was black with smoke and starlings.

The most frustrating dream I ever had was one in which I was wrtiting an amazingly good story, reading it -- and starring in it at the same time. And of course I couldn't remember a damn thing about it!

Ven

.......... almost everyone is boring some kind of reader
or other.

Pamela Dean Dyer-Bennet