tshirts, boskone, gaiman, hexwood poem

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Feb 18 15:05:18 EST 2002

Jenwa said...

> yes!  a T-shirt would be grand!
> i like both those ideas, and some of the others people
> have tossed around...
> what about... oh, damn, i can't quite remember the
> term... those people in Tale of Time City that are
> sent out into History to monitor its status, like the
> real Vivian Lee's parents.
> or that band that the older stepbrother loves in The
> Ogre Downstairs?  (argh, complete mush for brains
> after three days of con, sorry for failure of detail)

Indigo Rubber.  Or maybe we could have some of the Greek from
"Ogre"...or perhaps The Dumas Quartet "tour" t-shirts (which could
wonderfully confuse other people if more than four of us showed
up...he he).  Or...damn, there's just too many t-shirt ideas in DWJ!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"