Risque Magids

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sun Feb 17 10:53:48 EST 2002

Jacob answered...

> ---Original Message From: Dorian
> >(How many Bannuses does it take to change a lightbulb?)
>
> - One, but first you have to accurately identify the lightbulb...

Grin.  The answer I was thinking of was "only one, but it'll have to
run the scenario multiple times until it gets a changed lightbulb that
it likes."

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"