Risque Magids

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Feb 16 14:18:26 EST 2002

Jacob said...

> Yeah, I'd never tell *anybody* that you came up with "Magids do it
> Aywards and Naywards" or that I countered with "Reigners do it in
the
> Bannus".  It's too risque and not for gentle, um, eyes.  Besides, it
was
> way late, we can't possibly be held responsible for such silliness.

Hey, those are funny!

(How many Bannuses does it take to change a lightbulb?)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"