DWJ: OT Books query

Gross Family argross at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 16 10:42:13 EST 2002

While looking up _The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen_ on various book
sites I came across _Promethea_, also by Alan Moore and thought it sounded
like a book (or I assume, also a collection of comic books?) I'd love. Has
anyone read this and got an opinion/reaction about it?

A few people have been taling about _Song Quest_ by Katherine Roberts. I
haven't read it, but it also sounds like something I'd like. Has anyone read
what appears to be her latest novel, _Spellfall_ (unless it's a different
Katherine Roberts)?

Also, has anyone read _The Interior Life_ by Katherine Blake?

Ros