tshirts, boskone, gaiman, hexwood poem

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Feb 16 09:35:50 EST 2002

Melissa replied to Deborah...

> >So going to my first con made me think -- we should have
> >T-shirts.  You know, T-shirts that say "Larwood House" or
> >"Property of Chrestomanci Castle" or something like that . other
> >people seem to think of clever equivalent of these -- I'm not
> >that original.  Anyone up for it?
>
> I'd *buy* a t-shirt but I'm not artistically driven.  Hmmm.  There's
got to
> be something clever and DWJ-y....

How about "I survived <whatever the name of the con in Deep Secret
is>"? :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"