On Being a Hot Babe (was Re: Hexwood -- Catchup)

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sat Feb 16 06:14:50 EST 2002

Yes--but I think that it's important that Rupert's idea of Maree before he
saw her was romantic.  He was hoping for somebody beautiful and, I think,
meek--like a fairy tale princess (to go back to all those fairy tale
elements).  She, on the other hand, was grown over with thorns inside and
hair and nails outside--like a protection or a trap.  Maybe some of both.

And, um, I think my fingernails have gone all claw-like before.  They
don't break, and despite my best efforts I can't bite them, so they just
keep growing until I get fed up and rip them off (nail clippers don't work
either, and I'm scared of them).  I seem to remember having, um, long
nails once or twice that started to tinge yellow.  And I'm not going to go
into too much detail here.

lizzie
	who would also buy a t shirt!!!