tshirts, boskone, gaiman, hexwood poem

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sat Feb 16 00:07:13 EST 2002

So I just came back from the first night of Boskone (the New
England science fiction association's annual conference -- my
first con) where Neil Gaiman gave the keynote speech.  Actually,
it wasn't really a speech, it was more of reading things that he
has written.  And he read the Hexwood poem!  (
http://www.suberic.net/dwj/personal.html#gaiman )

So going to my first con made me think -- we should have
T-shirts.  You know, T-shirts that say "Larwood House" or
"Property of Chrestomanci Castle" or something like that . other
people seem to think of clever equivalent of these -- I'm not
that original.  Anyone up for it?So I just came back from the
[...]

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho