Frances Mary Hendry (was Re: OT Other Books)

Fri Feb 15 11:19:24 EST 2002

I did a little searching with ABE and I think the Mary Queen of Scots series
is actually complete.  The series title is _Quest for a Queen_ and the
individual books are all titled after birds.  _The Falcon_ is the only one
I've read, and it turns out that it's not the first one.  :(  First is _The
Lark_, so I imagine _The Jackdaw_ is third.

I did like the one I read.  Don't know why they never bought the others.
Hendry has written a few other books as well, but they're not available in
the US.  Whine whine whine.

Melissa Proffitt