OT Other Books

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Fri Feb 15 09:45:25 EST 2002

I thought it was okay.  Like Jennifer, I liked it but didn't like it enough
to buy it.  That was until I read the book that came after it, the name of
which completely escapes me... ummm, no it doesn't.  Slaves of the Mastery.
Very good.  I want to own that one, so I'll have to own The Wind Singer as
well.

Kylie