Dreams

catherine wright crachelwright at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 06:43:21 EST 2002

 --- Rebecca Ganetzky <rganetzk at oberlin.edu> wrote: >
For those of you who form strong mental images of
> the things you read, do
> they ever pop up in dreams?

... oh dear me, yes! The most recent was a dream of
which I can remember very little other than a group of
figures wearing dark cloaks with monkish cowls,
grouped around a red, glowing object on the floor -
which is a clear reflection of my idea of Them from
_The Homeward Bounders_. It happens to me quite
frequently (though I also have a lot of dreams which
take the format 'quest', and I suspect that may well
be a result of my reading habits  ;)

Catherine