OT: Book suggestions

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 14:41:34 EST 2002

Laurie asked for a "university book". well, I didn't
know theY are now a category of their own, but I would
recommend "Emotionally Weird" by Kate Atkinson as one
of the best in that er...."genre".
It's set at a university in Edinburgh and although it
may not strictly fall into the fantasy category,
strange things start to happen pretty quickly. It also
features a hilarious tutor who, I think, will bring
back memories to anyone who was educated at a British
Uni.

Sophie