OT: Book suggestions

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Sat Feb 9 05:34:44 EST 2002

I believe there are now two books past the Bagthorpe Triangle.  Next, I
believe, is the Bagthorpes Besieged, and then the latest one that I have
is the Bagthorpes Battered, which I have not yet had a chance to read, so
I don't know if it ties up the loose ends, finally, or not.  I have not
had much luck getting these in the US, but had no problem ordering them
from the UK.

Jackie Stallcup