re Names was re Dursley

Sophie Liebregts s_liebregts at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 10:14:17 EST 2002

In Philip and Ven's conversation this came up:

> There were some counter intuitive namings as well,
> Nan's real name of Dulcinea for example and that
> Theresa, the most real of the real girls, is called
> Mullet (which is even funnier these days than when
> it
> was written).

If you want follow this
link:http://www.bitspace.com/dulcinea/
This was a project with a friend that has been put on
hold indefinitely as we are now residing in different
countries. The names came from the instrument
obviously and I read the book after the band name was
already in existence.

Sophie