DWJ Heroic Ideal essay (Was: Re: Polly and Nina (Fire and Hemlock)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Feb 6 12:30:35 EST 2002

Glad you'll be getting the original, Ros, no way I could have done
justice to it.  But this got me thinking that maybe a summary of the
essay would still be useful. It's unlikely that everyone on the list
will get a copy, and I assume we wouldn't be able to post the article
itself on the list, or on the site, for copyright reasons?

It offers an amazing insight into F&H though, and I think a lot of
people would be interested.  Either I could summarise it, and
everyone else who has a copy could add and amend, or if someone else
has a burning desire to tackle this, that's fine too.

Hallie.