Re OT Ven

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 14:32:34 EST 2002

Ha so i'm off topic am I?

Rebecca wrote

Standard Time, Ven writes:

> >> This has just reminded me -- I went to an all
girls
> >>  school
> Helen said:
> >Now I'm trying to remember if I knew before that
you were female ... :-)
> Probably -- a few months ago I refered to Ven as
male, and she corrected
> me, so if you read the posts around then you might
have known. (My
> apologies again, Ven -- all of the Vens I have known
were male, so I
> assumed...)

It's ok, it's always happening, it can be a pain
having a gender neutral name -- but it's mine and I
ain't changing it! I've never met another Ven so I'm
amazed that you have.

So while we're on the topic, Venkarel, care to share
the story of your name?

=====
Ven

.......... almost everyone is boring some kind of reader
or other.

Pamela Dean Dyer-Bennet