OT -- Ven

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri Feb 1 18:48:13 EST 2002

Helen said:
>Now I'm trying to remember if I knew before that you were female ... :-)
Probably -- a few months ago I refered to Ven as male, and she corrected
me, so if you read the posts around then you might have known.
(My apologies again, Ven -- all of the Vens I have known were male, so I
assumed...)

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for eventually
it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel