OT Bookstores

Caleb Woodbridge scwoody423 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 11:47:28 EST 2002

 --- Elizabeth Parks <mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk> wrote: >
I've just been to Hay-on-Wye, called the used
> bookstore capital of the
> world, and boy is my credit card tired.  It is
> GORGEOUS.  WONDERFUL.
> INCREDIBLE.
I had a brief stop in en route back home from holiday
last summer. Alas, I only had 2 hours and 10 quid. I
must get back there some day. Books I regret not
getting include Charmed Life by DWJ and Alien Bodies
by Lawrence Miles (a Doctor Who book by one of the
most contraversial and argueably one of the best DW
novel writers). I sadly didn't have time to go to the
Children's Books shop that was three quarters of a
mile out of the village centre, otherwise I might have
seen more DWJ books. I *must* get back there. I've had
dreams of being in warehouses full of books and being
allowed to take as many as I want... alas, waking up
is something of a disappointment :)

Caleb W.