audio-taping Power of Three

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 15:34:25 EST 2002

Dear List,
     A couple of years ago, I agreed to do a voice tape of Power of Three for
a listee who isn't sighted.  I did about half of it, and then the taper
broke. So I put it off.  When my friends gave me a spiffy new taper, it
didn't have a connection for voice taping, only for taping off other tapes,
or off the radio.  So I put it off.
     NOW I have finally bought a new taper that I think will do the trick,
and having retired I have no further excuses about no time....only I can't
find the good lady's name and snail address anywhere.
     HELP!
Devra the Dilatory

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com