wikipedia

Kale lskale at metaplaxia.net
Fri Dec 27 02:18:22 EST 2002

At 01:16 AM 12/27/2002 -0500, deborah wrote:
>Did you add all the characters?  Cool!

That was me :)  I feel like I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle, just
filling in the borders.  I don't have all the books, nor do I remember
all the major characters much less the minor ones.  I've put their
respective book titles next to their names, in case people don't
remember who they are.  I couldn't decide how spoilerish to get with
character profiles.  I rather like the idea of something very detailed
along the lines of Wikipedia's entry on Miles Vorkosigan.

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Miles_Vorkosigan

Kale