Merry Christmas!

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Dec 26 04:08:25 EST 2002

>Or Yule. Or Litha. Or whatever.
>
>Enjoying yourselves? Did you get any good presents this year?
>Did you *give* any good presents this year?

:-)  Both.  But the ones possibly of interest to the list were all
ones I gave.  Cara got the extended Fellowship of the Ring DVD, and
_Summerland_ by Michael Chabon, (both at least partly due to
discussions here), and Becca got _Alchemy_, the new Margaret Mahy,
_The Raging Quiet_ - forget the author, but it looked really good,
and the 4th Princess Diary book.  They got some other books and book
tokens (not from me), so I'll pass any other people's good finds
straight along.

Hallie.