Howl cartoon movie news

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:50:58 EST 2002

>>[There's also some 'concept art' from the film here:
>>http://www.icv2.com/articles/images/news/4882.html ]
>
>how nastily blown up. sure doesn't look like my vision of howl's castle.

*Is* it the castle? I saw the picture and went: "Wow, nice art. What is it?"
At first I saw just the top part that looked slightly like a muppet's head,
then I noticed that the side parts looked like houses and figured it was
Market Chipping painted very weirdly, and then I thought the bottom right
part might be Calcifer's mouth. But it's the castle, then. I should probably

Katta