OT: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 15:43:39 EST 2002

It doesn't open here till Boxing Day, we already have
tickets for the 10AM session. I loved the extended
version of Fellowship, there will be one for TT and
presumable ROTK as well. Some of the extra features
and commentaries show why they did scenes they way
they did, and why they made many of the changes from
the book. The BBC's radio version was longer than
Peter Jackson has for his movies by several hours and
they still had to leave huge amounts out.

Jon Noble