Book suddenly available

Anna Z Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Thu Dec 19 14:44:23 EST 2002

I was browsing through Amazon t'other day and I noted that it's possible to
get, by special order, Philip Gross's Song of Gail and Fludd. I read it
years ago and commented on it on this list a good while back- it's the one
with the pottery shards oracle.
Anyway, it's quite good and unusual and it should be read. When I have some
money next, I'll get one for me.
I just ordered some stuff from Amazon (before I found the aforementioned
book) and I'm waiting with bated breath for the add-on to Morrowind
(computer RPG, wonderful!), entitled Tribunal. Soon...
Happy Solstice, Xmas and New Year to you all, in case I don't get round to
posting before the festivities.
Ania