OT: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kerry Dustin kerry at forty-two.co.nz
Thu Dec 19 14:42:59 EST 2002

 Except I wished they'd been able to show
> Galadriel's gifts, since that's important later on.  Anyway, I
> haven't been disappointed by the editorial choices to this point.

Just for the record, that scene is in the extended version.

I saw it last night and loved it.  It's so long since I read the books I
can't remember many, many details so I really just sat there and watched
the movie.  I felt they had caught the spirit of the story well since
they had to condense so much into 3 hours and they had do a good job at
humanising the characters.

Kerry
PWC since 1990

kerry at forty-two.co.nz
http://www.forty-two.co.nz/corner

Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult