Pierce - Lady Knight

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 19 12:58:47 EST 2002

Hi

I just finished reading the newest installment of this series, and I
wondered if anyone else had any comments. I have a couple of thoughts. 1)
Her writing at the sentence level has improved enormously. 2) There were
some massive plot inconsistencies. The thing that annoyed me most about the
book was the contradictory set of assumptions: people live in a world where
there is all this magic in use all the time, and they are suspicious and
skeptical about it. It is kind of like people in our world saying
"Electricity? That's wierd and scary. I don't believe it exists." But then
they go on to use it.

Robyn