dwj for christmas

Tue Dec 17 19:48:48 EST 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:05:15 +0000, christian nutt wrote:

>it's not possible for me to *ask* for DWJ books for christmas, because
>everything i'm missing is out of print or UK only at the moment.

*I'm* not asking for DWJ.  I mean that, because I don't know what old stuff
any of my friends has, I usually buy the latest releases for them.  Right
now there isn't anything new I can give anyone until March...so I need those
lists of theirs.  It was kind of revealing, seeing what people hadn't even
read yet that I assumed they had.  Two years ago I think I gave away _Deep
Secret_ and _Dark Lord of Derkholm_, but I missed someone.

Melissa Proffitt