deep secret - new US edition + i'm back

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:07:59 EST 2002

>Christian, _please_ do a comparison at some stage.  I want to hear what the
>censors did with Zinka's paintings - you know, of humans copulating with
>the
>ribby-winged beings that you find in increasing numbers as you go ayewards
>from
>the empire.  Not to mention the description of the orgy...

the funny thing is, off the top of my head, i don't remember them doing
*anything* with her paintings. the only things i noted were changes -- i
didn't really think critically about scenes that would have asked for
censorship (well, you know what i mean) but weren't touched.

i know that there's still drinking and transsexuals and death and all of the
things our poor american children shouldn't be exposed to. it looks like i'm
doomed to go through this as i've discovered it. =) i'll get on it in the
new year, when my copy of the hardcover will finally have appeared from
storage (if all goes well with the movers...)

christian.