OT: Shameless (almost)Self-Promotion

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Dec 17 15:54:19 EST 2002

Warning:  This is a piece of off-topic advertising, which I only post
because I happen to be involved in the endeavour and think that maybe a few
listmembers may be interested.

I know most of us like various forms of speculative fiction.  Perhaps some
of you are even aware that I'm one of the editors at Ideomancer, a spec-fic
webzine.  Well, Ideomancer has just brought out an e-anthology of new
spec-fic, now available from Fictionwise.

So if anyone fancies reading an anthology of shiny new SF, fantasy, horror
and weirdness, hie thee hence to
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook8401.htm.  l helped to choose the
stories in it, and can highly recommend it!  (Only available as an e-book
just now, I'm afraid.)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled...oddness. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray