dwj for christmas

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:05:15 EST 2002

it's not possible for me to *ask* for DWJ books for christmas, because
everything i'm missing is out of print or UK only at the moment. i just need
wilkin's tooth/witch's business, yes, dear (has anyone read this?), wild
robert, and changeover. i think. anything else on the rare side that i could
be missing? i used to keep a list but it became pointless when i got this
close to finishing it.

the new list i need is of softbacks i want to replace with hardcovers
because i like the book too much to have it in a frail format. archer's goon
at the top. (i have hardcore deep secret, and a dear friend of mine got me
hardcover hexwood last christmas, so my two faves are taken care of.)

[ christian nutt - ferricide at hotmail.com ]