dwj for christmas

Mon Dec 16 21:09:55 EST 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:28:26 +0000, christian nutt wrote:

>anybody else doing the "dwj for christmas" thing? i decided to buy just
>about everyone a copy of deep secret (thankfully i found out to not buy the
>new edition. there's a regular, adult, mass market paperback in the US as
>well.) i wonder if amazon thinks it strange that i've ordered, so far, 4
>copies (i need to pick up another one as well.)

I did it two years ago, but with the new book coming out too late for the
Christmas season, I opted not to this year.  What I *did* do was start
gathering lists of "DWJ titles I haven't read/don't own" so I can be
prepared for the upcoming year.  I'm sure my friends will all be sick of me
by next Christmas.  :)

Melissa Proffitt