deep secret - new US edition + i'm back

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Mon Dec 9 07:22:36 EST 2002

Censored how? What's been left out?

Megan

PS, Oh, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Megan, I've just joined, and
I'm also an academic, although not in literary studies. I've just devoured
Dark Lord of Derkholm and Year of the Griffin in a weekend, and am once
again itching for something else to read. Dammit, why can't people write as
fast as I can read .... Of course, my problem is compounded by living in a
very small town at the bottom end of Africa, where almost everything except
the liquor store and the petrol station have closed now that the students
are gone.

Anyone know any good e-book sites?

megan

Megan Knight, Johnnic Lecturer in New Media
Journalism and Media Studies
Rhodes University, South Africa
Tel:(046)622 4218 Cell: (082)454 0882
Fax:(046)622 8447