DWJ quoted in Ansible

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Sun Dec 8 20:17:49 EST 2002

Ouch!  I was wondering if the person who wrote that was on the list!

I definitely think you deserve a prize. Perhaps a lettuce AND a
brambleberry.  (Anyone live close enough to take these over to Deborah's
house??)  Ok, well, you get virtual ones instead...

I think I may limit myself to writing about authors who are already gone
and can't read what I have to say about them!  (no, just kidding...)

Jackie