The Merlin Conspiracy

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Fri Dec 6 19:37:21 EST 2002

Hi everyone!

I just finished the book and it's really, *really*, REALLY good! I think
it's now probably one of favourites in addition to Hexwood. I can't wait to
get my own copy next Spring, since I have to return the book I read to the
publishers along with my review next week :(.

I can reveal that it has Nick Mallory and Magids in it, so it is sort of
connected to _Deep Secret_, but it can be read as a standalone, since the
happenings in DS don't really affect TMC's plot.

Btw, the cover sort of makes sense now that I've read the book <evil grin>.
The Amazon.co.uk description
( http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007151411/ )
of the book is fairly good, though a bit muddled in some details.

Tarja