FW: Who Else Writes Like...?

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 15:23:26 EST 2002

I always love browsing through these books, however I
also like nit picking with them, just from the sample
pages I can see a couple of (minor) errors. Paul
Harding and Paul Doherty are the same person which is
why they have both written series about Brother
Athelstan, while Hugh Corbett is in a quite seperate
series by the same author. I'm also not sure if I'd
recommend Roger Zelazny as an author like Larry Niven.
Nor would I regard J.G. Ballard as a writer of
technical SF.
Maybe I can buy a copy for the school library. At my
last school I had a great guide to sequels that was
wonderful, although I spent hours looking through for
errors or omissions (not to many of the former but
lots of the latter - just about all from childrens -
YA series, it still managed to list many thousands of
series.

Jon Noble
Who although safe now from bushfires is worried about
everyone else down here who is now threatened.

--- "Rowland, Jennifer A B"

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/dis/lisu/whoelse.html