OT: International Children's Digital Library

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Tue Dec 3 16:05:00 EST 2002

I thought the list members might be interested in this link:

http://www.icdlbooks.org

It is a just opened children's digital library which at the moment has 200
works in 20 different languages. The aim of the library is to introduce c.
10000 books from 30 different cultures during the next five years according
to the promo material.

I haven't checked out the library myself, since the minimum software
requirements are too high for my system (they intend to have versions with
lower system requirements later on) and I can't enter it, but it does sound
very interesting.

Tarja