editions

Katherine Ferguson k.ferguson at maulu.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 14:57:58 EST 2002

(de-lurking briefly)

Just wondering if anyone else has a database or detailed list of
editions of DWG (and if they'd like to share it!). I'm trying to
update/expand the cover art site and although I have a reasonably
complete database of UK editions I don't have all the pictures, and it
would be useful to know what other editions there are, in particular
when the UK first is not necessarily the same as the international
first.

Deborah, were you talking about something similar a while ago? And xml?
or am I imagining things again (possible <g>)
--
Katherine Ferguson