e-books

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Aug 27 21:26:28 EDT 2002

I have had 7 e-books published, one a YA and the rest fantasies or
historicals for adults. I'd buy and read a lot more if I had a portable
e-reader. Unfortunately, you can't get a decent one in Aus, and if you
import one, the warranty doesn't work properly. I can read on my PC screen,
but I do that all day while working. I prefer to do my leisure reading in
bed, in the bath or in a chair by the fire.

Anyone who wants to know about my e-books can check out covers and synopses
at http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/ebooks.htm

Sallyo.