NOT a plug (was: Re: Emma Bull & Martha Wells & others)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 20:46:53 EDT 2002

Hallie wrote

<While on fictionwise, I found that they had a
book by one Becca De La
Rosa, of whom some of you may have heard.  :)
Yup.  This is not a
plug, as she was *most* reluctant even to allow
me mention this here,
and it is a full-length book so it's also
full-price.  But if anyone
wants to go just look at the description, it's
kind of cool.  And be
assured that the "great" rating is NOT from me.
Or Becca herself.
Or any other family members.  Or friends!  (Her
pals in her writing
groups would all have ordered from the
publishers>

Sure looks cool. Congratulations Becca.
Unfortunately I don't have a credit card, I at ll
have to see what i can arrange.

=====
Ven